Visa Support Letter/Invitation to Russia, Medical Insurance
VISA SUPPORT FOR TRAVELLERS TO RUSSIA
Tourist and Business Invitation to Russia, Medical Insurance and Registration
Get Tourist or Business Support Documents online and learn how to get Russian Visa following our guidelines on Visa application process and registration upon arrival.
RUSSIAN VISA IN 8 STEPS
1. Make sure you have an original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
2. Choose your Visa Type. Depending on the purpose of your visit to Russia, visa requirements vary. Visa can be given for tourist or business purpose, for private stay or for transit.
4. Contact local Visa application center, the Consulate or the embassy of Russia to enquire about visa requirements and to book an appointment.
6. Complete Russian Visa Application form according to the list of documents required for the selected visa and submit the form to the visa application center, the Consulate or the embassy of Russia and pay the consular fees.
7. Get your passport with Russian Visa.
8. Register upon arrival to Russia.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Visa?
Visa is an authorisation issued by the representative of the Government of a country permitting a non-resident to enter its boundaries.
Who issues visas for Russia in my country?
The Embassy of the Russian Federation and its Consulate in your country are representatives of the Russian Federation, who issue visas for their country
Once I am issued a visa, can I travel all over Russia?
Normally, yes. You will be issued a visa to the country, not to any specific places. Once in Russia, you have the right to change your original itinerary and travel elsewhere.
Do I need to indicate my exact itinerary?
Please indicate the main cities you plan to visit. Small towns and places that you plan to visit for a day or two do not need to be specified.
I have arrived in Russia. How do I register my visa?
A foreign citizen must register with the local migration authorities within 7 business days upon arrival. Then a visa has to be re-registered at each city where you stay more than 7 business days.
Beyond Travel is a certified company located in Russia. We help to get Russian visa and guide our clients through all neccessary procedures and registrations in Russia upon arrival. Paperwork is usually the most tideous part of every trip and we will do it for you.
We provide online services: Invitation to Russia, Medical Insurance, Hotel booking and Itinerary Planning. We are there to answer all your questions and solve any problems.
We are at your service 7 days a week.
We speak Russian and English.
Fill the form below and we will get back to you shortly.