3 simple steps to get Russian Visa
Get your Russian visa invitation by using online form. Legal Invitation is compulsory for Russian VIsa.
Submit your support documents through Visa Centre/Consulate or Russian embassy in your country.
Collect your Russian visa from Russian embassy abroad. Welcome to Russia!
The Russian government maintains a restrictive and complicated visa regime for foreigners who visit, transit, or reside in the Russian Federation. A foreign citizen who does not comply with Russian visa laws can be subject to arrest, fines, and/or deportation. Foreign citizens entering and exiting Russia are obliged to show valid documents proving their identity and a visa.
Russian Visa is an official permit to enter, pass through, stay in, or live in Russia for a certain period of time. It is impossible to obtain an entry visa upon arrival, so travelers must apply for their visas well in advance.
Russian Visa is issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. A Russian visa is only valid for those exact dates mentioned on it and cannot be extended after the traveler has arrived in the country, except in the case of a medical emergency. Travelers should ensure that their visas reflect intended activities in Russia (e.g., tourism, study, business, etc.).
Visa contains the following information:
- Number of entries permitted
- Date of issue of visa
- Date of Expiry
- Number of Days (validity)
- Visa ID
- Surname, name
- Passport No.
- Date of birth
- Invitation No.
- Purpose of Visit
- Inviting/Host Organisation
- Additional Information
How to get an Invitation to Russia?
The process of getting Invitation to Russia (Support Letter for Russian Visa) is very simple:
- Fill in the application form.
- Since hotel booking is required for visa support, if you don't have one, we recommend to book hotels in Russia through Booking.com. Confirmations provided by Booking.com are eligible for russian visa invitation.
- Use PayPal or credit card to securely pay online.
- Receive by email your complete set of official support documents within 24 hours after the payment is processed.
Beyond Travel will help you to get an invitation for Russia. We cooperate with hotels, travel agencies, big companies and with everybody, who hosts foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation.
We are at your service 7 days a week.
We speak Russian and English.
Fill the form below and we will get back to you shortly.